This three-day event will feature cutting-edge sessions and a keynote lecture presented by Carlo M. Croce, MD, The Ohio State University distinguished recipient of the 2011 AMP Award for Excellence in Molecular Diagnostics.
Programming includes poster sessions and invited speakers for workshop and plenary sessions in the major areas of clinical molecular diagnostics including
• Multianalyte Testing in Infectious Diseases
• Next Generation Sequencing
• SNP Arrays in Hematopathology and Solid Tumors
• Circulating Tumor Cells and Nucleic Acids
• Copy Number Variation in Genetic Disease
• Next Generation Laboratory Automation
• Regulatory and Reimbursement Issues
The meeting is preceded by one day of Corporate-Sponsored Workshops featuring the latest scientific advances and instrumentation. Corporate exhibits, lunches, and casual social gatherings offer opportunities for networking and further exchange with molecular laboratory professionals.
A special feature of the meeting is the Molecular Pathology Outreach Course, Current Applications of Molecular Pathology: Real Time Updates and Case Studies, a one-day course for pathologists, laboratory directors and technologists who have little experience with molecular pathology testing. Registration for the Molecular Pathology Outreach Course is separate from registration for the scientific sessions.