Lennox Industries is proud to introduce the new high-efficiency Energence® 20- to 30-ton rooftop units. These new models will replace Lennox’ L Series® 21- to 30-ton rooftop units seamlessly, without requiring curb or utility connection modifications.
The new Energence rooftop units offer higher efficiency levels above their L Series predecessors, with up to an 8% improvement in EER and a 10% improvement in IEER efficiency ratings. They are available in 20-ton gas/electric and electric/electric variable air volume (VAV) models, as well as 25-ton and 30-ton gas/electric and electric/electric constant air volume (CAV) and VAV models. Most new models exceed the Consortium of Energy Efficiency (CEE) Tier 2 standards.
Additional features of the new 20- to 30-ton Energence units include:
• The Prodigy® Unit Controller, standard on every unit, makes setup, troubleshooting and servicing easier than ever through intelligent operation and verification, tracking the runtime of every major system component and recording the date and time when service or maintenance is performed.
• A built-in SmartWire™ System that simplifies installation through advanced keyed and color-coded connectors, helping to prevent miswiring and increasing jobsite efficiency.
• Lennox’ new Environ™ Condenser Coil System that uses over 38% less refrigerant, has a compact design, fewer brazed joints and comes with a standard 3-year warranty.
• Foil-faced insulation on all internal surfaces that contact airflow, helping to minimize airborne fibers and improve IAQ.
• Blower belt auto-tensioner that provides proper tension without the need for regular adjustments and maintains airflow and proper performance.
The Energence 20- to 30-ton rooftop units are now available for order. For more information, contact a Lennox sales representative or visit www.lennoxcommercial.com.
About Lennox Industries Inc.
A worldwide leader in residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems, Lennox Industries Inc. is based near Dallas, Texas. Deeply committed to helping
consumers and businesses reduce energy needs and lessen their environmental impact, the company offers a wide range of resources for improving efficiency, including a
selection of ENERGY STAR® qualified products. Lennox Industries is a subsidiary of Lennox International Inc. and is a global leader in the heating, ventilation, air
conditioning and refrigeration markets. Lennox International stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “LII.” To learn more about Lennox International, visit www.lennoxinternational.com. To learn more about Lennox Industries, contact a Lennox sales representative or visit www.lennox.com.